When it comes to healthy living, the trend of detoxing is getting more and more popular. And rightly so. Our exposure to toxins has become an all-time high in today’s way of living, so it is highly important to find a way to help our body in the detoxification process.
And what’s better than a delicious drink that also helps you lose weight and removes toxins from your body?
That’s why we collected the 11 best full-body detox drinks you can try.
11 Full Body Detox Drinks
1. Cucumber Mint Detox Drink
A summer delight. This refreshing detox drink will not only cleanse your body but will also soothe your upset stomach. Rich in antioxidants such as lemon and cucumber, this delicious beverage is also perfect for refreshing and revitalizing your skin.
- 1 cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 8-10 mint leaves
- mint leaves and lemon rings
- ice cubes
- iced water
- Peel, chop, and then blend the cucumber together with the mint leaves. Add 1 cup of water.
- Strain the mixture.
- Add the lemon juice and dilute with water if necessary.
- Pour the drink into glasses, and decorate with mint leaves and lemon rings. Then put some ice cubes in it.
2. Beauty Drink Lemon
Pamper yourself with a lemony drink that will not only refresh you, but it will make your skin look more beautiful and glowing.
- 5 lemons
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 3 bunch mint
- crushed ice
Mix all the ingredients in a blender together with the crushed and serve ice-cold.
3. Pomegranate Juice
Detox your body with this powerful drink. The beetroot and pomegranate are very important in Ayurveda for its cleansing and detox benefits. Plus, the aloe vera in it will boost your immune system.
- 1/2 cup of chopped beetroot
- 1 fresh aloe vera leaf
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 2 cups of pomegranate juice
- Take a sharp knife and carefully peel the rind from the aloe vera leaf. Throw away the rind.
- With a sharp knife peel the yellow layer located beneath the rind so that you will be left with approximately 2 tablespoons (30ml) of clear aloe vera gel.
- Add the chopped beetroot and the pomegranate juice to a blender and blend them.
- Add the aloe vera gel and mix it well.
- Finally, add some black pepper and serve.
4. Orange-Carrot Ginger Detox Drink
When it comes to powerful sources of vitamin C and antioxidants, oranges are at the top list. Carrots, on the other hand, are full of beta-carotene which helps you lose weight and eases your digestion. Finally, ginger is a popular remedy for stomach cramps, bloating, and digestion. All these ingredients make this cocktail an amazing detox beverage that you should definitely try! Here’s how you can prepare it.
- 2 oranges.
- 1 large carrot.
- 1/2 inch crushed ginger.
- 1/2 inch raw crushed turmeric.
- 1/2 lemon.
- Juice the carrot and the oranges separately.
- Pour the juice from the carrot and the oranges into a blender. Then, add the ginger and the turmeric.
- Blend for 30 seconds. Then, squeeze the half lemon and add it into the mix.
- Strain and serve.
5. Honey-Ginger-Lemon Tea
Coming from India, this tea is dearly adored by tea lovers. With a hint of honey, ginger, and lemon, this drink has been used to cure cold and a sore throat and also serves as a mighty detox drink.
- 1 teaspoon of squeezed lemon juice.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (finely chopped).
- 3 teaspoons of tea leaves (one teaspoon for every cup).
- 3 cups of water.
- Heat the 3 cups of water in a pan.
- Before the water starts to boil add the ginger.
- When the water starts boiling add the tea leaves, honey, and lemon juice.
- Strain it into a cup and enjoy!
6. Sunny Lemonade
What can we say about lemon detox water that has not been said? It is the number one drink recommended by fitness trainers from all around the world. And with a reason. It burns calories and gives you a feeling of fulness for a long time, so you won’t feel hungry as often.
- 2 squeezed lemons.
- 1 chopped carrot.
- 1 chopped apple.
- 2-3 sliced white radish.
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest.
- 1/2 sliced beetroot.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender.
- Add water.
- Sieve and serve.
7. Ginger Litchi Lemonade
Ginger is an ingredient that is typically added to tea. It is a natural remedy for inflammation. However, adding ginger into lemonade can have a nice cooling effect on your body while also removing the toxins and cleaning your vital organs. A very nice summer delight. Enjoy!
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup minced ginger.
- 1 glass of lychee juice.
- 1/2 cup of chia seeds.
- 1 cup of grapes.
- Mint leaves.
- A pinch of salt.
- Ice cubes.
- Put the lychee juice, minced ginger, and lemon juice in a blender.
- Salt to taste, add some ice cubes, and blend it well.
- Pour the mix into a jar. Then, add the chia seeds and the grapes and mix them with a spoon.
- Garnish it with the mint leaves and serve ice cold.
8. Pink Salt Ginger Detox Water
This sweet and sour refreshing detox drink will clear your body and mind. Plus, with the pink salt, ginger, and honey added to it - it is the perfect blend of delicious tastes. Here’s the recipe:
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- 1 glass of water.
- A pinch of pink salt.
- 1/2 inch of ginger.
- 1 teaspoon honey.
- Boil the water with the ginger in it. Then, strain it in a glass.
- Let it cool down, but be careful to not turn it completely cold.
- Then add the other ingredients. Mix and serve.
9. Detox Haldi Tea
Tea is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients. Detox haldi tea will become the best friend to your health due to its many health benefits. The turmeric in it will clean your liver, boost your immunity, and detox your body like a pro! Taste it!
- 1/2 teaspoon of haldi.
- 1 teaspoon of honey.
- 1/2 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- 2 cups of water.
- Pour the water into a bowl and heat it.
- Add the other ingredients to it and mix.
- Continue boiling the water until it reduces to half.
- Serve hot.
10. Fruit Infused Tea
This delicious blend of orange, berries, blueberries, mint leaves, and oranges with chamomile tea will definitely make your day more beautiful apart from detoxing and refreshing your body and soul.
- 1 orange.
- 10 grams ginger.
- 50 grams berries.
- 50 grams blueberries.
- 2 chamomile tea bags.
- 8-10 mint leaves.
- 2 cups boiling water.
- Brew together all the ingredients.
- Serve hot.
11. Coconut Water with Mint and Lemon
Last, a lovely detox drink that will open all your senses.
- 1 coconut.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 1 lemon.
- Mint leaves.
- Break the coconut and empty the water in a jug.
- Scrape off the coconut meat with a spoon.
- Chop it nicely and then add it to the coconut water.
- Add the honey, the mint leaves, and the lemon juice.
- Mix, stir, and serve.